Fire Up Your Online Business is Hiring!
Are you a talented and inspired graphic designer or an experienced WordPress developer living in India or the Philippines? Are you ready to take on a position with a small, but fast-growing, U.S.-based web design and development agency? If so, keep reading!
Requirements for all positions (please read carefully):
- Have a clear and demonstrable level of talent in either graphic design or WordPress / web development.
- Possess a solid command of English with reasonable grammar and vocabulary.
- Can type very fast (at least 60wpm, without typos)
- Give great attention to detail and care deeply about the quality of your work.
- Are able to dedicate up to 25 hours a week on our projects.
- Are excited to receive a starting salary of $375 USD / month, with performance-based raises every 3 months.
- Must have easy access to a good, high-speed Internet connection.
*NOTE: All positions are remote. Work from wherever you want!
- Can make high-quality and professional website mockups quickly and efficiently
- Have the ability to make stunning and attractive logos, optin popup graphics, blog sidebar graphics, web page elements (like background images, row separators, etc.), Facebook ad graphics with the exact size requirements, etc.
- Have an expert level knowledge of, and intimate familiarity with, Photoshop (or comparable software). It’s where you spend most of your time.
- Are familiar with web-based projects and providing quality graphics and mockups in a timely manner.
- Have a strong sense of “color balance” and the wise use of fonts (from the Google Fonts library).
- Experience with Elementor, GeneratePress, X Theme, Beaver Builder, Kajabi, ClickFunnels, and Leadpages is preferred, but a willingness to learn these software platforms and tools is required. Training will be provided for free.
- Are comfortable with configuring cPanel email accounts, DNS records, and working with CloudFlare.
- Have experience working with graphic designers and are able to accurately implement web designs based off of mockups with graphics provided.
- Know how to troubleshoot and resolve common WordPress problems, like the “white screen of death” and plugin conflicts, etc.
- Prior knowledge of the Liquid coding language is preferred, but a willingness to learn is required. (Liquid is the coding language used by Shopify, Drip, ConvertKit, and others, and we will use it on some projects.)