The following video shows you how to connect an Elementor form to Zapier, and then route your subscribers to any email marketing system or app that integrates with Zapier. I show you how to do this with Drip in this video, but you could easily do this with anything Zapier integrates with.
As a side note, I cover a lot of these kinds of things in my dedicated course on Zapier (Getting Started with Zapier), but I recorded this video today due to a request for help that I received. Hope it helps you, too! 🙂
Here’s how to get the webhook field to show up. In the video it’s just there, but you actually have to activate it. Here’s how:
- Insert the Form widget where you want it.
- Click “Actions After Submit”.
- Click inside the “Add Action” field.
- Select “webhook” from drop down menu.
- Scroll down to the now visible webhook option.
- Insert your webhook url.
- Hit the green “Save” button at the bottom.
- Now the video below will make more sense. 🙂